Kindred is a member of The People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture. We’d like you to be a member too. So, we’re offering unlimited ten dollar treatments through May when you sign up and become a POCA member. Here’s what it would mean for you and what it would mean for community acupuncture. And, here’s a link to sign up and learn more. Or we can help you at the clinic, of course.
· Free treatment on your birthday
· 3 free treatments cards to share with others, good at POCA clinics worldwide
· Waived new patient fees at POCA clinics worldwide
· Opportunities to volunteer, vote and discuss all things community acupuncture
· Monthly e-newsletter Sticking Together
Your Membership Supports
· Micro-loans to open and support more clinics like ours
· Affordable acupuncture school and continuing education
· Work on legislative change to encourage and support
· A working model for sustainable, ethical, affordable community healthcare practice
The mission of the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture (POCA) is to work cooperatively to increase accessibility to and availability of affordable group acupuncture treatments.